Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wallpaper 55, and life in general

Hello, after a long time. I have done a few things in the last few weeks that I probably should have shared. We had a guest performance (and my speech as School Pupil Leader) at the Golden Jubilee celebrations of a fellow school. The 20% tests were on at school... which we had to stop midway because of a mandated early summer vacation, apparently to save us from the heat wave, which just means that the tests will be continued after school reopens. We bade farewell to our Vice-Principal who is leaving for our sister school elsewhere, and now we shall meet our new VP after vacations, and we celebrated Rabindranath Tagore's birthday.
For now, let me share another wallpaper (#55):
Setting pointillize to a ridiculously high cell size can be fun.
In other happy news, I have new cousins: the baby twin daughters of one of my uncles, born on 27th April. Wish the babies good luck, everyone, and congratulations to my uncle and aunt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...