Sunday, December 25, 2011

Yuletide

So, Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it. Happy Winter Holidays, and Happy Summer Holidays if you live south of the equator. I live atop the Tropic of Cancer, so there's no snow in my town, though the northern bit of my own state is a Himalayan area and houses snowy tourist destinations. But winter does come, and Yuletide comes with it. Before school closed, on the 17th we had a Creative Carolling contest at school between the classes, and the great ninth ( :D ) won in the seniormost group. We got the biggest applause: we had Disney characters, two girls under one cloth for a reindeer, and we burst party poppers on stage, so of course we won. :D:D School reopens on 2nd, btw. :(
I hate weekend festivals. They eat up holidays.
Anyway, here is the Holiday wallpaper, which is also special as my 50th:

I last posted wallpapers till #45. Wallpapers #46-49 will hit you shortly. So will the blog's Yuletide look. Goodiebyes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...