Saturday, December 4, 2010

I really DID write this.

Grade 6. I surpassed my puny self.
========================
Change Of Identity

I have a lot and I get more
          But I beg for a chance to give
I am full of life, and yet,
I beg for a chance to live.
          Not a single chain binds me.
          However, I beg to be free.
I am the richest beggar, O Lord;
The richest one in this world of thee.

          Make me the poorest millionaire; I beg,
          That I can give my heart and soul.
And the joy of living may take me
Away from my begging bowl.
          Make me the freest slave today,
          That with all my heart I may serve thee.
As the richest beggar of the time, O Lord,
I beg for a change of identity.

========================

1 comments:

Unknown said...

bhishon-i bhalo hoyechhe. apparently tui toke surpass korechhish, tawbe amar mone hoy reality holo nijeke thhikmawto chhunte perechhish.

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...